Saturday, October 11, 2014

My First Tap on italian magazine!

The first week of September My First Tap has been featured on the italian magazine Bambino (Publishing House: Mondadori)
We're very happy for this!
Here the translation of the article!

THE APP FOR LITTLE KIDS THAT TEACHES TO DO IT THEMSELVES

“Our son 8 months old using our iPad made always some disaster. So we decided to create an App for babies 6 month+” says Sabrina Stevenin that with his husband created My First Tap. Tapping anywhere on the screen the animations start: the apple smiles, the cow plays peekaboo, the whale splashes water. Without any help from parents because this App respond to the Montessori concept “help me do it myself”. So babies at 6 months tap randomly, at 10 months clap following music.



Enjoy!

My First Tap - The First App for babies and toddlers 6-36 months

No comments:

Post a Comment